This document defines the conditions for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also referred to as “data”) and cookies in the area of the sid-export.com website, run via the website, available at the URL: sid-export.com, hereinafter referred to as the “Website” .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. HOW TO CONTACT THE DATA ADMINISTRATOR
2. ON WHAT BASIS WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
3. INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF DATA FOR THE PURPOSE
CONCLUSION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CONTRACTS, POSSIBLE PURSUING CLAIMS AND DEFENSE AGAINST THEM
4. INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING
5. INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING TO ENSURE SECURITY
6. INFORMATION ON DATA RECIPIENTS
7. ABSOLUTE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHOSE DATA ARE PROCESSED
8. RELATIVE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHOSE DATA ARE PROCESSED
9. COOKIES – INTRODUCTION
10. COOKIES OF THE DATA ADMINISTRATOR
11. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
13. CARD MEMORY
14. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES OR SOFTWARE
§1. HOW TO CONTACT THE DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The co-administrators of personal data processed as part of the website are SID S.C. operating within the civil law partnership. P. Banach, M.Rejka partners: Paweł Banach running a business under the name SID Paweł Banach, based in Kolno (18-500) Wincenta 4, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the Minister of Development, under the NIP number: 2910144760 and REGON: 367305258 and Magdalena Rejka running a business under the name SID Magdalena Rejka, based in Kolno (18-500) Wincenta 4, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Development, under the NIP number: 2910198862 and REGON : 380091117. Partners of a civil law partnership operate on the basis of co-administration of personal data processed via the sid-export.com online store. Co-administrators are jointly and severally liable for exercising the rights of persons to whom the personal data processed, including the fulfillment of information obligations. You can contact the data co-controllers by calling: +48 577 102 203 / +48 730 967 682 and using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§2. ON WHAT BASIS WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
When collecting personal data, we always inform about the legal basis of their processing. It results from the provisions of the GDPR (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC – general Data Protection Regulation).
When we inform about:
6 point 1 lit. a) GDPR – this means that we process personal data on the basis of the consent received,
6 point 1 lit. b) GDPR – this means that we process personal data because they are necessary to perform the contract or to take action before its conclusion, at the request received,
6 point 1 lit. c) GDPR – this means that we process personal data in order to fulfill a legal obligation,
6 point 1 lit. f) GDPR – this means that we process personal data in order to pursue legitimate interests.
1. We can process personal data necessary to perform the contract concluded with you. However, even before its conclusion, we may process personal data necessary to take action at your request. The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 point 1 lit. b) GDPR.
2. During the performance of the contract and after its performance, we process the personal data of its party for the purpose of possible consideration of claims and their pursuit. Our legitimate interest is, for example, the possibility of responding to a possible complaint, to which we are obliged under separate provisions of civil law. In this case, we will process personal data based on the legitimate interest of defending against possible claims or pursuing them. The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 point 1 lit. f) GDPR.
3. We will store this data for the period necessary to achieve the designated purposes, no later than until the claims under separate provisions of law are time-barred.
4. You have the right to access your data, rectify it, delete it, limit processing, the right to transfer data, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. In the event of data processing for the purpose set out in point 3, you also have the right to object to their processing.
5. Providing this data is voluntary, but failure to provide this data will prevent the conclusion of the contract or its implementation.
6. The recipients of this data are: our hosting provider, telecommunications service provider, provider of accounting services and invoice processing software, and banking services provider. provider of legal, advisory and debt collection services and other service providers that we use for a designated purpose.
§4. INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING
1. We can process your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. This happens, for example, when we reply to your message by providing details of our offer.
2. The processing of this data is based on art. 6 point 1 letter f) of the GDPR.
3. We will store your data until necessary for the purpose of its implementation.
4. You have the right to access your data, rectify it, delete it, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to data processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
5. Providing this data is voluntary, and failure to provide this data will prevent the implementation of direct marketing activities.
6. The recipients of this data are: our hosting provider and provider of telecommunications services.
§5. INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING TO ENSURE SECURITY
1. From the moment you launch our website, in order to ensure the security of services, we process data such as: public IP address of the device from which the inquiry came
browser type and language, date and time of the request, the number of bytes sent by the server, the URL of the previously visited page, if the visit was made using this link, information about errors that occurred while processing the request.
2. Our legitimate interest in this processing is keeping logs of server events and securing the website against potential hacker attacks and other abuses. Including the possibility of determining the IP address of a person performing an unlawful activity in the area of the website, such as an attempt to break security, or publication of prohibited content, or attempted illegal activities using our servers.
3. The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 point 1 letter f) of the GDPR.
4. We will store this data for the period necessary to achieve the designated purposes, no later than until the claims under separate legal provisions are time-barred.
5. You have the right to access your data, rectify it, delete it, limit its processing, object to its processing, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
6. Providing this data is a condition for using the Website. Failure to provide this data will prevent the use of the Website.
7. The recipient of this data is our hosting provider and provider of telecommunications services.
§6. INFORMATION ON DATA RECIPIENTS
When processing personal data, we use external services. Therefore, third parties may be recipients of your personal data. When collecting personal data, we always inform about these recipients, but due to the primacy of legibility of the message, we do it briefly. Therefore, we hereby explain that when we inform about individual categories of recipients, they are the following entities:
Shipping service provider / couriers:
DHL Parcel Polska Sp. zo.o., ul. Osmanska 2, 02-823 Warsaw;
RABEN LOGISTICSPOLSKA Sp. z o.o., ul. Zbożowa, 1 62-023 Robakowo;
DACHSER Sp. z o.o. Sosnowiec 15 B PL 95-010 Stryków.
Host: Ultimahost.pl Szeliga Sp. j., Dowborczyki25, 90-019 Łódź.
Telecommunications service provider: Orange Polska S.A., 34 Jagiellońska Street, 96-100 Skierniewice.
Accounting service provider: Leszek Kmieć Doradztwo Podatkowe, ul. 11 November 13, 18-500 Kolno.
Supplier of invoice processing software: Fakturownia Sp. z o.o., ul. Juliana Smulikowskiego 6/8, 00-389 Warsaw.
Provider of legal / advisory / debt collection services – these service providers are appointed individually in the event of a specific need.
Banking service provider: BNP Paribas Bank Polska S.A., ul. Kasprzaka 10/16, 01-211 Warsaw.
§7. ABSOLUTE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHOSE DATA ARE PROCESSED
When we write about the rights related to the processing of your personal data, we refer to the rights described below. The possibility of exercising the following rights is independent of the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
The right to access data
You have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether we process personal data concerning you. If this is the case, you have the right to access this data, as well as receive additional information about: purposes of processing, categories of relevant data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data has been or will be disclosed, in particular about recipients in third countries or international organizations, if possible, the planned period of data storage, and if it is not possible, about the criteria for determining this period, the right to request us to rectify, delete or limit data processing, to object to such processing, and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority , data source, if your data has not been collected from you, automated decision-making, including profiling and the rules for making them, as well as the significance and anticipated consequences of such processing for you. Upon receipt of such a request, we are required to provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. If such a request is received electronically and if we do not receive any other objection, we will also provide the information electronically.
The right to rectify data
You have the right to request us to immediately rectify your personal data that is incorrect. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request that incomplete personal data be supplemented, including by providing an additional statement.
The right to delete data (to be forgotten)
You have the right to request us to delete your personal data immediately. We are then obliged to delete personal data without undue delay if one of the following circumstances applies:
you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of your personal data and we have no other basis for their processing, you have effectively objected to the processing of your personal data,
Your personal data has been processed unlawfully,
Your personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation,
Your data was collected in relation to the offering of information society services.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request us to restrict processing in the following cases:
when you question the correctness of the data – for a period allowing us to check their correctness,
the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of data, requesting the restriction of their use instead,
we no longer need personal data for processing purposes, but you need them to establish, assert or defend claims,
you have objected to the processing of your data – until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds of your objection.
Automated decisions, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and has legal effects on you or similarly significantly affects you. The law does not apply if this decision:
it is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us,
is permitted by European Union law or the law of the Republic of Poland and which provides for appropriate measures to protect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests, or is based on your express consent.
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the supervisory body: President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, tel. 22 531 03 00, fax. 22 531 03 01, e-mail: email@example.com.
§8. RELATIVE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHOSE DATA ARE PROCESSED
When we write about the rights related to the processing of your personal data, we refer to the rights described below. The possibility of using them depends each time on the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
In the event that we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Naturally, the withdrawal of the consent granted does not affect the lawfulness of the prior processing of personal data.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured and commonly used machine-readable format. You also have the right to send these personal data to another administrator without any obstacles on our part, if the processing takes place: on the basis of consent or on the basis of a contract, and in an automated manner. When exercising the right to data portability, you have the right to request that personal data be sent by us directly to another administrator, if technically possible. This right may not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Right to object
In the event that we process your personal data pursuant to Article 6 point 1 lit. f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of this data for reasons related to your particular situation. Then we are no longer allowed to process this personal data, unless we demonstrate the existence of: valid, legitimate grounds for processing, the reasons must override the interests, rights and freedoms of your person, or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims. Also, if you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, then we will not be able to process it for such purposes.
§9. COOKIES – INTRODUCTION
Necessary files – these files enable the proper operation of the Website and its functionalities, e.g. authentication or security cookies. Without saving them on your device, the use of the Website will be impossible.
Functional files – files that allow you to remember the settings selected by you and adapt the Website to your needs and preferences, e.g. in terms of the language, font size, website appearance They allow us to improve the functionality and performance of the Website. Without saving them on your device, the use of some of the Website’s functionalities will be limited.
Business files – this category includes, for example, advertising cookies. Without saving them on your device, the use of some of the Website’s functionalities may be limited.
In terms of their validity, we distinguish between two categories of cookies:
session files – existing until the end of a given session,
persistent files – existing after the end of the session.
In terms of distinguishing the entity administering cookies, we distinguish: our cookies, third party cookies.
§10. DATA ADMINISTRATOR COOKIES
The cookies we administer allow us to protect the Website against hacker attacks. Thanks to this, the use of the Website’s functionality becomes easier and more pleasant.
§11. GOOGLE THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Google Analytics – they allow to assess the quality of advertising campaigns carried out with the use of Google Ads, as well as to study user behavior and traffic, and to prepare traffic statistics,
Google Maps – they allow you to store information about the user that allows you to use the map functionality available as part of the Google Maps service. Google Inc. you can track the user’s location.
Collected by Google Inc are anonymous and collective. In particular, they do not contain identifying features (understood as personal data) of Website users. By using the above-mentioned services, we collect data such as the sources of acquiring users visiting the Website, as well as the manner of their behavior on the Website, information about the devices and browsers used by them, IP address, domain, demographic data (age, gender), interests and data. geographic.
Consent to the processing of cookies is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time. However, it should be remembered that the lack of consent to the use of certain cookies may limit the use of the Website and its functionality, and even prevent it from being used. The consent to the processing of cookies may be granted: by means of software settings installed in the telecommunications end device used by the User, by using a button containing a declaration of consent to the processing of cookies or confirmation of reading its terms. Most often, the browser settings by default allow cookies and other information to be placed on the end device. If you do not agree to saving these files, it is necessary to change your web browser settings accordingly. It is possible to disable their saving for all connections from a given browser or for a specific website, and also to delete them. The method of file management depends on the software used. The current rules of file management can be found in the settings of the web browser used.
When you use the website of the Service, we may automatically use the cache installed on your device. As part of the local memory, it is possible to store data between sessions, i.e. between subsequent visits to the Website’s website. The purpose of using the cache is to accelerate the use of the Website by eliminating the situation in which the same data would be repeatedly downloaded from the Website, thus burdening the User’s Internet connection. The cache can also store data such as login password.
§14. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES OR SOFTWARE