The 4-in-1 multi-functional bucket – is designed with broad purposes and applications in mind. This attachment finds applications in agricultural, forestry and municipal work.
Thanks to the application of blades made of abrasion-resistant HARDOX steel and the capability of lubricating moving joints on sleeves, the machine is protected against rapid wear. The 4-in-1 multi-functional scoop has the moving part of the scoop mounted with rotation, affording wide opening thanks to two hydraulic cylinders.
- 4-in-1 multi-functional scoop made of S355 steel, 5 mm plating and 10 mm sides
- Abrasion-resistant Hardox 500, 110×15 blades, ensuring long scoop lifetime
- Moving joints lubricated on replaceable sliding sleeves
- C45 grade steel pins, dia. 30, galvanized
- Dia. 73 mm actuators
- 12-month guarantee
- Width from 1.4 m to 2.5 m.
- Capacity from 0.44 m3 to 0.78 m3
- Weight from 329 kg to 465 kg
- Euro fastening is provided in the standard version, all others available on order at the client’s request.
- Possibility of threaded fastening of teeth, for additional charge.
It is possible to manufacture a 4-in-1 Scoop with dimensions tailored to the client’s needs.
Specifications in standard for 4 in 1 mini bucket :
|800 mm||0,14 m3||141 kg|
|900 mm||0,16 m3||148 kg|
|1000 mm||0,18 m3||156 kg|
|1100 mm||0,20 m3||164 kg|
|1200 mm||0,22 m3||172 kg|
|1300 mm||0,23 m3||181 kg|
|1400 mm||0,25 m3||189 kg|
|1500 mm||0,27 m3||197 kg|
|1600 mm||0,29 m3||208 kg|
|1700 mm||0,31 m3||212 kg|
|1800 mm||0,32 m3||225 kg|
|1900 mm||0,34 m3||229 kg|
|2000 mm||0,36 m3||242 kg|
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Each of the agricultural equipment we offer is sandblasted and powder coated. This is by far the most effective of the modern metal coating methods used today. Contrary to traditional (liquid) varnishes, powder paints guarantee smooth coatings, without cracks, stains, bubbles and wrinkles. They are used for protective, anti-corrosion and decorative painting of metal objects. The thermal resistance of the coating is approx. 100 ° C. The coatings are characterized by very good mechanical properties and high resistance to chemical agents. A special advantage of powder paints is their versatility (thanks to the possibility of obtaining coatings with various degrees of gloss in a wide range of textures and structures, in full RAL colors).