The Cambridge roller is perfect for compacting the topsoil immediately after plowing, before sowing or after sowing. The Cambridge roller can also be successfully used for post-harvest cultivation in order to accelerate the process of rotting straw and post-harvest residues.
Rolling is a very important agrotechnical operation significantly affecting the quality of crops and subsequent harvest.
Direct benefits of using Cambridge Rollers:
- Leveling the field and breaking the solids.
- Improving the contact of seeds with soil, which contributes to an even increase in yields.
- Retention of soil moisture.
- Reduction of soil erosion.
- Improving the soil structure.
Characteristics of shafts :
- Rollers have sides to be worked on – they do not dig ditches at headlands and do not tear up turf on soft soils.
- Lifting on two cylinders.
- Cage-shaped frame – thanks to which you can achieve greater overloads and be sure that the frame will not break.
- Hydraulic valve.
- Working wall thickness – 13 mm.
- Adjustable roller scrapers.
- Axis made through the entire shaft.
- Lifting the shaft on two hydraulic cylinders.
- Protection for lowering the hydraulic shaft.
- Full lighting with flash light.
Technical data of the Cambridge roller:
|3000 mm||500 mm||1300 kg|
|4000 mm||500 mm||1700 kg|
|5000 mm||500 mm||1950 kg|
|6000 mm||500 mm||2400 kg|
If you have any questions, please contact us.