The AMR Mini concrete mixer can be used at the construction site, for hardening and renovation of pavements, water channels and sewers.
Recommended especially on construction sites with limited or no access to electricity. Before direct use, the required amount of material can be mixed and transported to any place. The AMR Mini concrete mixer is hydraulically driven from the installation on the machine arm.
- Bucket concrete mixer allows to minimize the cost of concrete production practically to the cost of raw materials: aggregate, water and cement.
- The concrete mixer is equipped with a safety hatch with teeth for ripping the bags.
- The grille protects the mixer against stones and other impurities that may damage or block the impeller.
- The mixer has a forward blade lower section for easier picking up of gravel straight from the heap.
- It can be mounted on mini loaders, loaders, backhoe loaders, telescopic loaders and agricultural tractors.
- Dry blending possible.
- The concrete mixer is made of S355 steel with a thickness of 5 mm.
- Screwed paddle stirrer.
- Pipe fi 70 mm, removable, screwed.
- Driven by a hydraulic motor 250cm3 / rev.
- Power transmission via Berma bevel reduction gear.
- Screw mounting.
- Side discharge opened manually.
- The standard is euro mount, each other on request, according to customer needs.
- It is possible to produce the mixer with dimensions according to customer needs.
- Warranty 12 months
- Replaceable 3 mm thick insert made of S355 or Hardox steel, screwed to the mixer structure in places most exposed to abrasion.
- Bottom drain opened hydraulically with a solenoid valve.
- Hydraulic front flap opening.
Technical data of the standard AMR Mini Concrete Mixers:
|960 mm||200 L||250 kg|
|1210 mm||300 L||300 kg|
|1460 mm||400 L||350 kg|
Each agricultural equipment offered by us is sandblasted and powder coated. This is by far the most effective of the modern metal coating methods used today. Contrary to traditional (liquid) varnishes, powder paints guarantee smooth coatings, without cracks, stains, bubbles and wrinkles. It is used in protective, anti-corrosion and decorative painting of metal objects. The thermal resistance of the coating is approx. 100 ° C. The coatings are characterized by very good mechanical properties and high resistance to chemical agents. A special advantage of powder paints is their versatility (thanks to the possibility of obtaining coatings with various degrees of gloss in a wide range of textures and structures, in full RAL colors).
If you have any questions, please contact us.