Concrete mixer ARKAN can be used on site, to consolidate and renovate sidewalks, waterways and sewers and is also ideal for mixing feed. It is especially recommended for construction sites with limited access or for those completely without electricity. Before direct use, you can mix the required amount and transport it anywhere.
The ARKAN concrete mixer is hydraulically operated by an installation on the machine arm.
- Bucket-type concrete mixer allows you to reduce the cost of producing concrete to the value of raw materials: aggregates, water and cement.
- The ARKAN concrete mixer is equipped with a protective flap with opening, provided with teeth for opening the bags.
- The grille protects the mixer from stones and other impurities that can damage or block the rotor.
- In the mixer, the lower part with the blade has been extended to the front, to make it easier to load the gravel directly from the pile.
- Can be attached to skid steer loaders, loaders, backhoe loaders, telescopic loaders and farm tractors.
- Dry mixing is possible.
- Working width from 1.0 m to 2.0 m.
- Capacity from 0.2 m3 to 1.0 m3
- Weight from 380 kg to 800 kg
- The concrete mixer is made of S355 steel with a thickness of 6 mm with replaceable inserts 3 mm thick, screwed into the structure of the mixer in the places most exposed to wear.
- Mixer with a diameter of 600 mm.
- Replaceable, screwed 10 mm mixer.
- 90 mm diameter pipe, replaceable, screwed
- Drive by an OMT orbital hydraulic motor.
- Drive drive through chain 20b1.
- Additional bearing seals.
- Wheels with hardened teeth.
- Screw fixing.
- Hydraulically opened lower drain with solenoid valve.
- Euro setting is standard, every other system is made to order according to customer needs.
- It is possible to manufacture a mixer with dimensions according to customer needs.
- 12 month warranty.
- Exhaust pipe.
- Hardox insert.
- Hardox snail.
|800 mm||0,15 m3||330 kg|
|1000 mm||0,20 m3||400 kg|
|1300 mm||0,30 m3||440 kg|
|1600 mm||0,40 m3||480 kg|
|1500 mm||0,60 m3||620 kg|
|1750 mm||0,80 m3||670 kg|
|2000 mm||1,00 m3||720 kg|
Each agricultural equipment offered by us is sandblasted and powder coated. This is by far the most effective of the modern metal coating methods used today. Contrary to traditional (liquid) varnishes, powder paints guarantee smooth coatings, without cracks, stains, bubbles and wrinkles. It is used in protective, anti-corrosion and decorative painting of metal objects. The thermal resistance of the coating is approx. 100 ° C. The coatings are characterized by very good mechanical properties and high resistance to chemical agents. A special advantage of powder paints is their versatility (thanks to the possibility of obtaining coatings with various degrees of gloss in a wide range of textures and structures, in full RAL colors).
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Zapraszamy do obejrzenia krótkiego filmu prezentującego maszynę: