The TORNADO concrete mixer is professional equipment that finds applications on construction sites, during paving and renovation of sidewalks, water channels, sewage channels, and is also ideal for mixing fodder.
This is an improved version of the standard mixer. It is particularly recommended on construction sites with limited or no electricity. Before immediate use, the required amount can be mixed and transported to the desired location. The TORNADO concrete mixer is hydraulically driven by the installation on the machine’s arm.
We are in finishing stages of manufacturing a larger version called TORNADO MAX. It’s capacity will be up to 2 m3 and weight reaching 2000 kg.
- The TORNADO concrete mixer scoop makes it possible to minimize the cost of concrete production practically down to the cost of raw materials: aggregate, water and cement.
- The TORNADO concrete mixer is equipped with an opening protective flap with teeth for ripping bags.
- The grate protects the mixer against stones and other dirt that could cause the rotor to be damaged or jammed.
- The bottom part of the mixer, with the blade, has been moved forward for easier collection of gravel straight from the heap.
- It be mounted on mini-loaders, loaders, loader-excavators, telescopic loaders and agricultural tractors.
- Dry mixing is possible.
- Working width from 1.5 m to 2.2 m.
- Capacity from 0.6 m3 to 1.2 m3
- Weight from 780 kg to 960 kg
- The concrete mixer is made of S355 steel 6 mm thick with replaceable inserts 3 mm thick, fastened to the mixer’s structure at the points most exposed to abrasion.
- Dia. 700 mm mixer, thickness 12 mm, replaceable, thread-fastened.
- New blade joining solution – now much stronger.
- Dia. 90 mm pipe, replaceable, thread-fastened.
- OMT 800 cm3 hydraulic orbital engine drive.
- Drive transmission via 20bl chain.
- Self-aligning bearings with possibility of lubrication.
- Additional leakage drain before bearings.
- Additional bearing sealings.
- Transmission ratio 1:4.3.
- Small gear supported in transmission by bearings – elimination of loads on hydraulic engine.
- Engine safety valve.
- Wheels with hardened teeth.
- Threaded fastening.
- Bottom drain opened hydraulically by solenoid valve.
- Euro fastening is provided in the standard version, all others available on order at the client’s request.
- It is possible to manufacture a fork with dimensions tailored to the client’s needs.
- 12-month guarantee
- Drain pipe.
- Hardox insert.
- Hardox worm.
- Entire mixer made of Hardox.
Technical specification of concrete mixer TORNADO:
|1500 mm||0,60 m³||780 kg|
|1750 mm||0,80 m³||840 kg|
|2000 mm||1,00 m³||900 kg|
|2200 mm||1,20 m³||960 kg|
|1925 mm||2,00 m³||2750 kg|
|2425 mm||2,50 m³||3000 kg|
|2925 mm||3,00 m³||3250 kg|
The TORNADO concrete mixer we offer is sandblasted and powder coated. This is by far the most effective of the modern metal coating methods used today. Contrary to traditional (liquid) varnishes, powder paints guarantee smooth coatings, without cracks, stains, bubbles and wrinkles. It is used in protective, anti-corrosion and decorative painting of metal objects. The thermal resistance of the coating is approx. 100 ° C. The coatings are characterized by very good mechanical properties and high resistance to chemical agents. A special advantage of powder paints is their versatility (thanks to the possibility of obtaining coatings with various degrees of gloss in a wide range of textures and structures, in full RAL colors).
If you have any questions, please contact us.