Crocodile grab bucket forged tines XL – an equipment for working with silage, but it also performs its function well in other tasks related to gripping and gathering in agriculture, municipal services and small enterprises.
The crocodile grab bucket forged tines XL is equipped with a conical scoop that facilitates filling and emptying of the machine. There is no problem with access to the material, including near walls, since it opens very wide. The possibility of unfastening the sides affords easier transport of wood material, ie branches, etc. Thanks to the application of blades made of HARDOX abrasion-resistant steel and the possibility of lubricating moving parts on sleeves, the machine is protected against rapid wear.
- Solid and durable construction made of S355 enhanced-strength steel
- High-power hydraulic actuators enable the correct, sure clamping of material
- The full bottom of the crocodile jaw scoop enables complete collection of material and secures it against falling out during transport
- The scoop’s blade is made of Hardox 500 abrasion-resistant steel
- The forged, replaceable teeth are characterized by high strength
- Galvanized, abrasion-resistant C45 steel pins ensure reliable operation
- Opening angle 1.7 m
- Depth 1,200 mm.
- Height 1100 mm.
- Hydraulic hoses DN10 2SN 330 bar
- An advantage of the machine is a wide, 90-degree opening angle of the moving frame, which enables free loading from a heap, even directly near a wall.
- Possibility of applying thread-fastened or fixed sides
- Width from 1.8 m to 2.6 m.
- Number of teeth from 6 pc. is 8 pcs.
- Weight from 487 kg to 602 kg.
- Powder painting
Specifications for standard crocodile grab bucket forged tines XL:
|1800 mm||1.26 m3||6||487 kg|
|2000 mm||1.40 m3||7||512 kg|
|2200 mm||1.54 m3||7||552 kg|
|2400 mm||1.68 m3||8||577 kg|
|2600 mm||1.82 m3||8||602 kg|
Crocodile grab bucket forged tines XL an equipment is sandblasted and powder coated. This is by far the most effective of the modern metal coating methods used today. Contrary to traditional (liquid) varnishes, powder paints guarantee smooth coatings, without cracks, stains, bubbles and wrinkles. It is used in protective, anti-corrosion and decorative painting of metal objects. The thermal resistance of the coating is approx. 100 ° C. The coatings are characterized by very good mechanical properties and high resistance to chemical agents. A special advantage of powder paints is their versatility (thanks to the possibility of obtaining coatings with various degrees of gloss in a wide range of textures and structures, in full RAL colors).
If you have any questions, please contact us.