The digging arm is an attachment that expands the functionality of various machines with a loader-based design.
It is ideal for excavations, leveling and modeling of terrain, channels and other earthworks. Lateral travel increases the digging range in hard-to-reach places. The digging arm can additionally be equipped with a quick-coupler, thanks to which exchanging scoops will be much quicker and easier.
- The digging arm is made of 6 mm S355 steel,
- Dia. 30 galvanized grade steel pins,
- Screw-fastened or welded fastening
- Scoop kinetics as in excavator
- Moving joints lubricated on brass sliding sleeves,
- Scoop blades made of 6 mm abrasion-resistant Hardox steel,
- DN10 2SN hoses,
- Euro fastening is provided in the standard version, all others available on order at the client’s request.
- It is possible to manufacture a digging arm with dimensions tailored to the client’s needs.
- 12-month guarantee.
- Arm length 1.4
- Digging depth up to 2 m
- Weight 150 kg
- Scoops from 35 l to 100 l
- Swivel head available, sold separately.
- Powder painting.
Technical specifications :
|Arm length||Digging depth||Weight|
|1,4 m||up to 2m||200 kg|
|30 cm||35 l|
|40 cm||50 l|
|60 cm||75 l|
|80 cm||100 l|
100 l (drains)
Each agricultural equipment is sandblasted and powder coated. This is by far the most effective of the modern metal coating methods used today. Contrary to traditional (liquid) varnishes, powder paints guarantee smooth coatings, without cracks, stains, bubbles and wrinkles. They are used for protective, anti-corrosion and decorative painting of metal objects. The thermal resistance of the coating is approx. 100 ° C. The coatings are characterized by very good mechanical properties and high resistance to chemical agents. A special advantage of powder paints is their versatility (thanks to the possibility of obtaining coatings with various degrees of gloss in a wide range of textures and structures, in full RAL colors).
If you have any questions, please contact us.