The Euro forklift frame includes a frame for a quick tool change, such as a bucket, forks, grapple, snow plow or a container.
The adapter slides onto the forks (forks up to 160 mm wide) and is locked against slipping with four M20 bolts. The Euro frame for the forklift truck can be used as an extension of the front loader when working with high loads (1.1 m). The use of two actuators and large angles of the frame work allow us to freely scoop and pour the collected material.
- Euro forklift frame is made of S355 steel, 8mm and 10mm plating.
- 2 actuators with a diameter of 73mm.
- Bolts fi 30 made of quality galvanized steel.
- Moving places lubricated on slide bushings.
- Fits forks with a width of 80 mm to 160 mm.
- Lock against slipping with four M20 bolts,
- 330 bar double braided hydraulic lines,
- It is possible to produce a Euro frame with dimensions according to customer needs.
- Warranty 12 months.
Standard Euro forklift frame Width:
|1,2 m||0,5 m||1,2 m||130 kg|
Each agricultural equipment is sandblasted and powder coated. This is by far the most effective of the modern metal coating methods used today. Contrary to traditional (liquid) varnishes, powder paints guarantee smooth coatings, without cracks, stains, bubbles and wrinkles. They are used for protective, anti-corrosion and decorative painting of metal objects. The thermal resistance of the coating is approx. 100 ° C. The coatings are characterized by very good mechanical properties and high resistance to chemical agents. A special advantage of powder paints is their versatility (thanks to the possibility of obtaining coatings with various degrees of gloss in a wide range of textures and structures, in full RAL colors).
If you have any questions, please contact us.