High dump bucket – perfect for loading volumetric materials and for work at large heights.
The high dump bucket is the right choice to reach the maximum loading height of high trailers and containers for various bulk materials like: earth, stones, crop yields, fertilizers or wood chips. The scoop is equipped with two hydraulic actuators, which push it, tilting it forward. Thanks to this, unloading height is higher than for a standard scoop. Solid workmanship guarantees safe work. The entire construction is made of S355 enhanced-strength steel.
- Width from 1.35 m to 2.4 m.
- Capacity from 0.75 m3 to 1.35 m3
- Weight from 250 kg to 450 kg.
- 5 mm plating.
- 8 mm sides.
- 10 mm reinforcements.
- Hardox 500 blade with dimensions 15×110.
- Moving joints lubricated on replaceable sliding sleeves.
- Threaded fastening, enabling quick replacement without cutting and welding, or welded fastening.
- Hoses for pressure up to 330 bar included in standard option.
- Euro fastening is provided in the standard version, all others available on order at the client’s request.
- Broad selection of fastenings for loaders.
- 12-month guarantee.
Specifications for Standard Bucket Widths:
|1,35 m||0,75 m3||250 kg|
|1,8 m||0,90 m3||310 kg|
|2,0 m||1,05 m3||360 kg|
|2,2 m||1,20 m3||390 kg|
|2,4 m||1,35 m3||450 kg|
The high dump bucket in our offer is sandblasted and powder coated. This is by far the most effective of the modern metal coating methods used today. Contrary to traditional (liquid) varnishes, powder paints guarantee smooth coatings, without cracks, stains, bubbles and wrinkles. They are used for protective, anti-corrosion and decorative painting of metal objects. The thermal resistance of the coating is approx. 100 ° C. The coatings are characterized by very good mechanical properties and high resistance to chemical agents. A special advantage of powder paints is their versatility (thanks to the possibility of obtaining coatings with various degrees of gloss in a wide range of textures and structures, in full RAL colors).
If you have any questions, please contact us.