Meadow roller (sowing roller) is designed to work in the care of meadows and pastures, golf courses, in the establishment and production of lawns.
The meadow roller is especially useful on compact soils, it perfectly crumbles the fallen furrows and lumps, and at the same time compacts and levels the top layer of soil.
During rolling, the top layer of soil is pressed down and water soaking increases, the development of useful soil microflora and decomposition of organic matter are accelerated.
Characteristics of Meadow roller:
- Rollers have sides to be worked on – they do not dig ditches at headlands and do not tear up turf on soft soils.
- Water partitions – ensure that with a smaller amount of liquid, it does not jerk sideways and there is no tendency for the shaft to tip over on road bends. It does not jerk during work and transport
- Lifting on one cylinder.
- Cage-shaped frame – thanks to which you can achieve greater overloads and be sure that the frame will not break.
- Thanks to the use of road wheels, the roller can be easily transported on public roads.
- Hydraulic valve.
- Working wall thickness – 13 mm.
- One-piece shaft.
- Straight drawbar with a support foot.
- Axis made through the entire shaft.
- Raised by one cylinder.
- Protection for lowering the hydraulic shaft.
- Shaft weight adjustment by means of liquids (2 inlet-drain plugs on the side walls).
- Adjustable roller cleaning scrapers.
- Full lighting with flash light.
- Rear drag.
- Front drag on one cylinder.
- Front drag with a conditioner with two cylinders.
Technical data of the Meadow roller :
|Roller width||Diameter||Section count||Weight|
|2500 mm||1000 mm||3 szt.||1000 kg|
|2500 mm||1200 mm||3 szt.||1200 kg|
|2700 mm||1000 mm||3 szt.||1200 kg|
|2700 mm||1200 mm||3 szt.||1500 kg|
|2700 mm||1400 mm||3 szt.||2500 kg|
|2700 mm||1600 mm||5 szt.||3300 kg|
|3000 mm||1000 mm||3 szt||1250 kg|
|3000 mm||1200 mm||3 szt.||1550 kg|
|3000mm||1400 mm||5 szt.||3370 kg|
|3000 mm||1600 mm||5 szt.||3700 kg|
If you have any questions, please contact us.