The municipal road sand/salt spreader (municipal) is a machine for winter maintenance of roads of all categories and is adapted for precise spreading of coarsening agents in the form of a sand and salt mixture, sand with other agents for melting snow and ice, and sand by itself.
The road sand/salt spreader is built out of a steel frame, which is adapted for hitching to a three-point hitch. A plastic tank is fastened on the frame, which is very resistant to weather and damage. Dosing takes place via the spreading adjustment system from a moving sluice, lever and tension member. The disc has 6 blades, which improves the machine’s output. The bottom of the tank is a moving steel plate equipped with scrapers. The municipal sand spreader has a vibrating floor, to which the machine owes its maintenance-free operation and uniform spreading of material. The spreader is equipped with road lights and transport wheels.
Municipal road sand /salt spreader – description:
- Caisson – protects against jamming and suspension of the fertilizers in the tank. Its bell shape prevents compression of the material being spread immediately above the vibrating floor, enabling fluid operation.
- Vibrating floor – breaks up clodes of the spread material, fluidly feeding it through a moving throat to the turbine.
- Range – 12 m.
- Guard – 3-zone spreading adjustment (right side, rear, left side), rear screen plated with galvanized sheet on the interior.
- Ladder – joined to the vibrating floor, prevents suspension of the spread material on the tank’s walls.
- Tank – made of impact-resistant plastic, thanks to which the road spreader will never rust.
- Sieve – preliminarily sifts the material and prevents penetration of clodes, which prevents jamming of the sand spreader.
- Maintenance-free transmission.
- 15-level dumping, fluid regulation.
- Capacity from 540 kg (380 l) to 1200 kg (850 l)
- Power demand from 30 HP to 45 HP
- Weight from 130 kg to 180 kg
- Attestations – “CE” and “B” from IBMER Institute in Warsaw.
Municipal road sand /salt spreader – additional options:
- Hydraulic opening/closing.
- Hydraulic drive.
- Tank for defrosting and activation fluid.
|380 l / 550 kg||30 KM||146 kg|
|850 l / 1200 kg||45 KM||196 kg|
If you have any questions, please contact us.