The stone bucket is used for collecting and sifting stones. It is also used in works related to loading, unloading and transporting loose materials such as soil, rubble or agricultural crops (potatoes, beets).
- The openwork bucket is made of a closed profile 80×60 as a support frame and fixing.
- Screw mounting.
- Openwork sides, 10 mm thick.
- Rods fi 30.
- Spacing between bars 50 mm or 80 mm.
- The whole is made of quality steel.
- The solid structure ensures comfortable and safe operation.
- The standard is euro mount, each other on request, according to customer needs.
- It is possible to produce an openwork bucket with dimensions according to customer needs.
- Warranty 12 months.
Specifications of Standard stone buckets:
Distance between the bars 50 mm
|1100 mm||0,40 m3||250 kg|
|1300 mm||0,50 m3||275 kg|
|1500 mm||0,60 m3||310 kg|
|1800 mm||0,75 m3||350 kg|
|2000 mm||0,85 m3||380 kg|
|2200 mm||0,95 m3||420 kg|
|2400 mm||1,05 m3||450 kg|
|2600 mm||1,15 m3||480 kg|
Distance between the bars 80 mm
|1100 mm||0,40 m3||210 kg|
|1300 mm||0,50 m3||230 kg|
|1500 mm||0,60 m3||260 kg|
|1800 mm||0,75 m3||290 kg|
|2000 mm||0,85 m3||315 kg|
|2200 mm||0,95 m3||330 kg|
|2400 mm||1,05 m3||380 kg|
|2600 mm||1,15 m3||410 kg|
Each agricultural equipment offered by us is sandblasted and powder coated. This is by far the most effective of the modern metal coating methods used today. Contrary to traditional (liquid) varnishes, powder paints guarantee smooth coatings, without cracks, stains, bubbles and wrinkles. They are used for protective, anti-corrosion and decorative painting of metal objects. The thermal resistance of the coating is approx. 100 ° C. The coatings are characterized by very good mechanical properties and high resistance to chemical agents. A special advantage of powder paints is their versatility (thanks to the possibility of obtaining coatings with various degrees of gloss in a wide range of textures and structures, in full RAL colors).
If you have any questions, please contact us.