The volume loader bucket is intended for front loaders, loaders and mini-loaders. It serves for loading and unloading bulk and volumetric materials.
The volume bucket is a tool that is intended to speed up loading and unloading of bulk and volumetric materials. The bucket is made of very high-grade steel, which will allow for long and safe work. The plating is made of 6 mm-thick sheet, but it also has side reinforcements, pressed and welded, from sheet with a width up to 10 mm. In addition, it has reinforcements that make the bucket resistant to bending or dents. We are able to manufacture bucket up to a capacity of 20 m3 by request.
- 6 mm plating, additional side reinforcement 10 mm.
- Hardox blade with dimensions 150 mm x 20 mm.
- Possibility of producing the scoop with dorsal reinforcement.
- Euro fastening is provided in the standard version, all others available on order at the client’s request.
- It is possible to manufacture a volume scoop with dimensions tailored to the client’s needs.
- 12-month guarantee.
- Width from 0.8 m to 3 m.
- Weight from 120 kg to 1500 kg
- Capacity from 0.4 m3 to 20 m3
|1900 mm||919 mm||370 kg||1.0 m3|
|2100 mm||884 mm||382 kg||1.0 m3|
|2400 mm||834 mm||400 kg||1.0 m3|
|2400 mm||1004 mm||475 kg||1.5 m3|
|2000 mm||1167 mm||500 kg||1.8 m3|
|2400 mm||1138 mm||547 kg||2.0 m3|
|2400 mm||1260 mm||612 kg||2.5 m3|
|2400 mm||1378 mm||676 kg||3.0 m3|
|2400 mm||1454 mm||762 kg||3.5 m3|
|2500 mm||1631 mm||845 kg||4.5 m3|
If you have any questions, please contact us.