Rigged crane fork- -the comb sling is used in HDS booms, which use them to transport goods pallets.
Rigged crane fork , as we call it a comb sling, are designed for quick loading and unloading of goods. The pallet grab is a solid structure as it is made of structural steel such as s335 and c45. Trucks or other vehicles equipped with the HDS boom need a tool for unloading pallets, such a solution is proposed by the comb slings. The pallet forks are adjustable in height and working width, thus adapting to the needs of a very demanding user. HDS booms have a variety of mounts, we also offer a full range of mounts.
- Capacity 2 tons.
- Fork thickness 40mm.
- Fork length 1000mm.
- Adjustable height: 1150mm, 1450mm or 1750mm.
- Adjustable fork width: 375mm, 555mm, 735mm or 915mm.
- The maximum loading height is 1750 mm.
- Weight 165 kg.
- Meets the requirements of the following standards: PN-EN 13155: 2003 + A2: 2009, PN-EN ISO 12100-2: 2005 and the machinery directive 2006/42 / EC.
- The forks are 1200mm long.
- D-ring connector (Self-leveling) / sleeve (under the rotator).
- Hook / sleeve connector.
We have a wide range of fasteners.
Rigged crane fork are sandblasted and powder coated. This is definitely the most effective of the modern metal coating methods used today. Contrary to traditional (liquid) varnishes, the powder paint guarantees smooth coatings, without cracks, stains, bubbles and wrinkles. The coatings are characterized by very good mechanical properties and high resistance to chemical agents, but the special advantage of powder paints is their versatility (thanks to the possibility of obtaining coatings with various degrees of gloss in a wide range of textures and structures, in full RAL colors).
If you have any questions, please contact us.